in the name of yoco
This & That:
- Actually, the past week hasn’t been that weird — it turns out that people eat other people on a pretty regular basis.
- The world agrees — plastic clamshell packaging wins for worst design ever.
- Today is Hug An Atheist Day. Get on it.
- Calling someone gay is no longer slander in New York.
- A primer on the historic California legislation to ban “gay therapy” for kids, which is likely to pass this month.
- Looks like the younger generation is so over Facebook.
- Americans really have no clue how many gay people there are.
- Why does resetting your password have to be so damn hard?
- A loving tribute to the pigeons — and pigeoneers — who served in World War II.
- Yes. War has been declared on everything.